Every Step Counts – This is a good event to support a good cause and to shed off some calories
Standard Chartered Bank will this year host the 14th edition of the Standard Chartered Nairobi Marathon. The Marathon is the flagship project for our ‘Seeing is Believing’ community imitative that aims to raise funds for the needy in the community.
The objectives of the marathon are to:
- Raise the profile of Kenya internationally;
- Help identify and provide opportunity for the local athletic talent to excel;
- Help boost tourism to Kenya;
- Create a community event for everyone’s enjoyment; and
- Raise funds for the needy in the community, that is, our “Seeing is Believing” community initiative.
sponsorship for the marathon for another five years. Together with Athletics Kenya, we have creatively modeled the Nairobi Marathon into different categories to suit all. From the grueling full and half marathon that call for extreme courage and endurance, to the 10km, the wheelchair race and the family fun run, the Nairobi marathon has something for everyone.
Read More on the Marathon Here – http://www.nairobimarathon.com/race/